How do I put parental controls on YouTube on my Android tablet?
How To Restrict YouTube on Android Devices
- Open Google Play Store application on your device and tap menu in the left corner.
- Select Settings from left panel.
- Select Parental Controls then turn Parental Controls on.
- Create a 4 digit rememberable PIN that your child don’t know.
- Choose filters and restrictions that is proper for age of your child.
14 дек. 2018 г.
How can I restrict what my child watches on YouTube?
- Tap the Lock icon in the bottom corner of any page in the app.
- Complete the multiplication problem or read and enter the numbers that appear. …
- Select Settings .
- Select your child’s profile and enter your parent account password.
- Select Preschool, Younger, Older, or Approve content yourself.
How do I block inappropriate videos on YouTube?
From the Watch Page
- Tap More at the top of the video.
- Tap Block.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Block this video, or select Block this channel to block the channel associated with the video.
- Tap Block again.
- Enter the numbers you see written on the screen, or enter your custom passcode.
Today’s ParentПодписатьсяHow to kid-proof your Android phone or tablet
How do I put parental control on YouTube?
Browser-Based Parental Controls
- Go to YouTube.com, click Sign In and log into your Google account. …
- Click on your Profile icon in the top right corner.
- Click Restricted Mode in the menu.
- Turn On Restricted Mode.
- Close the window.
3 янв. 2018 г.
What is restricted mode on YouTube?
Restricted Mode is an additional setting which can be enabled on the YouTube website and app. If enabled it restricts the availability of potentially mature or objectionable content.
How do I restrict YouTube on iPad?
[Tip] How to hide or block YouTube from iPhone / iPad
- Open the Setting app (the gray gear icon).
- Tap “General”
- Scroll down and tap “Restrictions”
- Tap “Enable Restrictions” if not enabled yet.
- Then, type a secret 4-digit passcode twice.
- Scroll down and tap “Websites”
- Tap “Limit Adult Content”.
- Tap “Add a Website” in the NEVER ALLOW section.
19 июл. 2016 г.
How do I restrict YouTube language?
- Click your profile icon. It’s in the top-right corner of the YouTube home page. …
- Click Settings. This option is about halfway down the drop-down menu. …
- Click the Language drop-down box. It’s in the bottom-left side of the YouTube page. …
- Select a language. Click the language you want to use with YouTube.
Can you block certain channels on YouTube?
If you’re using an Android, iPhone, or iPad device, you can block users using the YouTube app. To do this, search for the channel and click on their profile. In the top right-hand corner of the screen, tap the three dots menu icon. Tap the Block user option to block that user from your channel.
How do I take parental control off my tablet?
How to turn off parental controls on an Android device using the Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store app and tap the menu icon, which consists of three stacked lines.
- Tap “Settings” on the menu, then scroll to and tap “Parental controls.”
How do I make my tablet child-friendly?
Use a child safety lock on your tablet
On both Android and iOS tablets, you can easily make your tablet child-friendly with a child safety lock. You can choose to lock the screen and set a PIN in the security settings. Choose an app that your child can use and lock the screen.
How do I restrict the Internet access for my child?
Find your child’s name and click Content restrictions. Scroll to Web browsing and toggle Block inappropriate websites from off to On. For blocking specific sites, add their URLs under Always blocked. To limit your child to only browse specific websites, check the box next to Only allow these websites.