YouTube TV offers a great set of parental controls to make YouTube TV kid safe. With this option, you can block shows based on their ratings. … To set this up, go into the YouTube TV Settings and select Filter. There you will be able to set up the parental controls on that YouTube TV account.
How do I childproof YouTube on my TV?
Browser-Based Parental Controls
- Go to YouTube.com, click Sign In and log into your Google account. …
- Click on your Profile icon in the top right corner.
- Click Restricted Mode in the menu.
- Turn On Restricted Mode.
- Close the window.
3 янв. 2018 г.
How do you block content on YouTube TV?
From the Watch Page
- Tap More at the top of the video.
- Tap Block.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Block this video, or select Block this channel to block the channel associated with the video.
- Tap Block again.
- Enter the numbers you see written on the screen, or enter your custom passcode.
What is restricted mode on YouTube?
Restricted Mode is an additional setting which can be enabled on the YouTube website and app. If enabled it restricts the availability of potentially mature or objectionable content.
How do I only allow certain channels on YouTube?
From any screen in the app, tap the Lock button in the bottom right corner. Enter the security passcode, whether’s your own custom passcode or the numbers shown on the screen. Tap Settings. Tap the profile you want to restrict.
How do you set parental controls on a smart TV?
To block content on your TV, navigate to and select Settings, and then select Broadcasting. Select Program Rating Lock Settings, and then enter the PIN (the default PIN is “0000.”) Turn on Program Rating Lock, select TV Rating or Movie Rating, and select a rating category to lock.
How do I turn off age restrictions on YouTube?
To turn off Safety Mode, go to YouTube the homepage and click your profile icon at the top of the screen. Go to the bottom of the drop-down menu. The last item is “Restricted Mode: On.” Click the box and select the “Restricted Mode: Off” option.
How do I put parental controls on YouTube on my iPhone?
How to Enable Restricted Mode Parental Controls on YouTube App for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- Open YouTube app in iOS and tap on your account icon in the upper corner.
- Tap on “Settings” in the account menu options.
- Tap on “Restricted Mode Filtering”
- Choose “Strict” in the Restricted Mode Filtering options.
How do I restrict YouTube on my Chromebook?
How Do I Block Websites on Chromebook?
- Open Chrome and go to google.com.
- Select Settings in the bottom right and then Search Settings.
- Check the box next to Turn on SafeSearch.
- Then click on Lock SafeSearch.
31 дек. 2020 г.
How do I put parental controls on YouTube on Android?
How To Restrict YouTube on Android Devices
- Open Google Play Store application on your device and tap menu in the left corner.
- Select Settings from left panel.
- Select Parental Controls then turn Parental Controls on.
- Create a 4 digit rememberable PIN that your child don’t know.
- Choose filters and restrictions that is proper for age of your child.
14 дек. 2018 г.
Why can’t you watch age restricted YouTube?
While you may be able to resolve the first message by signing in provided that you are 18 years of age or older, you may not watch these videos on YouTube if you are younger. … If a birthday is not linked to the Google or YouTube account, YouTube will display the age-restricted content message.
How can I watch restricted YouTube videos at school?
6 Ways To Access YouTube Videos Even If They’re Blocked at School
- Use a VPN to get YouTube. (Image credit: askleo) …
- Work with Blendspace. (Image credit: Blendspace) …
- Download the YouTube video. (Image credit: YouTube) …
- Tether your smartphone. (Image credit: Computerworld) …
- Watch with SafeShare. (Image credit: SafeShare) …
- Get your admin to unblock you. (Image credit: Google)
16 нояб. 2020 г.